Hello! I’m Nicky
I am a big believer in keeping your body fit and healthy. No matter what you’re doing, just keep moving! When travelling I like to live by this rule as much as possible. I’d much prefer a hike or a kayak than a day looking around museums.
We can all train for hours in the gym, but there’s nothing quite like exercising whilst exploring your surroundings; swapping the treadmill for a real hill or the rowing machine for a kayak. That’s got to beat the gym any day.
Sure, there are tons of travel blogs out there, but if you’re an active traveler like me, then you’ve probably noticed that inspiration in this space is pretty sparse.
So I present to you (drum roll please…) Travel Interesting.
Here’s an idea of what you can expect:
- Destination advice to keep even the most active types entertained.
- Weekend getaways that get you moving.
- Reviews on the best gyms and other activities in remote corners of the world.
- Travel tips and money saving advice to help you travel better and for longer.
- Practical advice to help with transport, visas and local customs.
I hope that this travel blog can bring you a fresh perspective. I’d love to hear your feedback so do get in touch with comments and suggestions.
I look forward to sharing my adventures with you.